Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jessie's turn

Now Jessie is going to have to have surgery. She keeps getting strep throat, she'll be off the antibiotics for a few days and then it comes back. She is on the third round of antibiotics and the doctor is setting her up with an ENT to have her tonsils taken out. At least that can be done here in Pueblo so we won't have to keep going up to Springs. Brandon is taking it harder than she is. He started crying and said he didn't want her to have surgery because she might die. Of course he was also very tired at the time and he is feeling the stress of all the problems we have been having. I wish I was better at keeping things away from him but he is way too perceptive and he worries too much for a kid his age. Jessie takes everything in stride and unless it hits her later, she isn't worried and is just happy that she can have popsicles after. I guess I should be happy that nothing catastrophic has happened and we are still making it so far but they say God only gives you as much as you can handle and I think he has forgotten to check up on how we are doing because I am not sure how much more I can take this year.

No comments: