Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last day of school

Today was the last day of school. Brandon is officially a sixth grader and Jessie in third. They had a graduation ceremony for the fifth grade with a slide show. It was very sad but at the same time I am so proud of him and I love watching him grow up. He received perfect attendance all year, most improved in reading, spelling and science and DARE completion. Jessie received super speller, amazing math, awesome acts of kindness, pledge of allegiance award, student of the month for December, and roaring reader award. I wasn't sure they were going to make it to the end because first Brandon was sick over Memorial weekend and now Jessie has it. They both managed to push through and now they can be sick if they want to. We are taking them to Country Buffet tonight to celebrate. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It seems like as soon as they start school, the time speeds up. I am so proud of them both. They are what gets me through the stressful times. I am making Brandon a slide show of his school years but it is not done yet because I didn't get the idea until last night. If I can figure out how to post it when it is done I will.
                                       Jessie getting her awards with her teacher and the principal
                                 Brandon's graduation certificate
 

                          Brandon getting his awards

1 comment:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Believe me I know what you mean about time speeding up! Congratulations to the kids on their awards--that's awesome. Hope you have a great summer. :)