Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sick kids

Jessie was sick with a real bad cold last week. She was well enough to participate in Thanksgiving but she lost her voice. She is so funny trying to read a story out loud with her squeaky voice. Now Brandon has the cold. We thought it might be strep at first but I don't think so. He is so bad that he had trouble breathing and then gets scared because he feels like he is suffocating. I hate that there isn't more that I can do for him. Jess stayed home today also even though she is not really sick any more but I was to tired to argue with her. She doesn't like riding the bus by herself, so if he is sick, I have to take her to school or she freaks out or makes herself sick. Hopefully I can get them both well and no one else will get this since we have so many Christmas stuff coming up and I am supposed to work the Santa shop at school all next week. Wish us luck and prayers that everyone gets well and stays well. I hope everyone else is doing okay also.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Oh man, having sick kids is the worst. Even something that's "just a cold" can knock them down for a long time and it's hard to know they're miserable. I hope you all feel well soon and that YOU stay healthy--the whole ship sinks if the mom gets sick. ;)